- Connect power bank charger* to the USB plug inside the inner pocket of coat.
- Turn on power bank: long press buttons located on inner pocket of coat.
Heating Elements: (** There is a button to heat the front elements and one to heat the back elements. You can use them together or independently)
- The coat will begin heating up to the highest level of Red.
- Press the button a second & third time to cycle through the other heating levels.
- Long press for 3 seconds to activate heating
- Red light = highest temperature
- White light = medium temperature
- Blue light = lowest temperature
- Long press for 3 seconds again to turn off
NOTE: It is recommended to use a Power Bank with a minimum of 8,000mAh*. The power bank must stay plugged into the coat and turned-on during use. The coat does not charge.
- Remove power bank charger before washing the coat.
- Hand wash or machine wash on cold, gentle cycle.
- Air dry or machine dry on low.